What are we trying to learn?
We are examining the performance and beneficial effects of a new lubricating eye drop in people with dry eye.
About the study
If eligible, you will be asked to use lubricating eye drops provided by us every day and attend the following visit schedule, for a total of 4 visits over approximately 5 weeks.
- Visit 0 – Screening visit to determine eligibility– 2.25 hours
- Visit 1 – Dispense study product – 1.25 hours
- Visit 2 – 2-week follow up– 1 hour
- Visit 3 – 2-week follow up and study exit – 1.5 hour
- At home diaries
Total time commitment – 6 hours
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend an eye exam.
What are the requirements?
- Must be 18 years of age
- Willing to discontinue use of all artificial tear supplements and use only the study products as directed for the entire study duration
- Do not wear contact lenses (or have stopped wearing contact lenses in the last 7 days, and be willing to not wear contact lenses for the duration of the study)
To learn more or register
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4742 and we’ll be happy to help you register and answer any questions.