What are we trying to learn?
The purpose of this study is to refit wearers of daily disposable contact lenses who currently experience symptoms of dry eye and discomfort during lens wear, with a different type of daily disposable contact lens.
We will evaluate the performance of your habitual lenses and the study lenses by taking measurements and asking you questions about your lens wearing experience.
About the study
If eligible, you will be asked to follow the study
instructions and attend the following visits:
- Visit 1 – Screening to determine eligibility– 1.5 hour
- 1 week of habitual lens wear
- Visit 2 – Baseline measurement & study lens dispense – 1 hour
- 1 month of study lens wear
- Visit 3 –1-month-follow-up visit & study exist – 1 hour
Total time commitment – 4.5 hours(3.5 hours of study visits plus 1 additional hour for at-home ratings)
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend an eye exam.
What are the requirements?
- You are at least 17 years of age
- You are currently wearing daily disposable contact lenses at least 1 day a week and experience symptoms of dryness or discomfort
- You are willing to wear daily disposable contact lenses at least 3 days a week for the duration of the study.
- You are willing and able to follow instructions and maintain the appointment schedule
How to participate
If you are interested in participating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and write the study ID, “CORGI”, as the email title. If you have questions or would like more details, please call 519-888-4742. You will be provided with all relevant study information prior to study enrollment and you are under no obligation to participate.