This study will compare two different daily disposable contact lenses and evaluate the performance of these two lenses by taking measurements and asking you questions about your lens wearing experience.
About the study
This study will be conducted over approximately 2 weeks. The study visits are:
- Visit #1 & 2 (normally both visits are combined) – Screening visit to determine eligibility (1.25 hrs) anddispensing of study lenses (0.75 hrs) – 2 hours total
- Visit #3 & 4 – (normally both visits are combined) – 1-week follow-up visit (0.75 hr) and dispensing of study lenses (0.75 hr) – (1.5 hours total)
- Visit #5 – 1-week follow-up visit and study exit. – (1 hour)
Total time commitment – 5.5 hours (time includes 4.5 hours for study visits plus 1 additional hour for at-home tasks)
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend an eye exam.
What are the requirements?
- You are at least 17 years of age.
- You habitually wear soft contact lenses at least 8 hours/day, 5 days per week.
- You anticipate no difficulty in wearing soft contact lenses for 12 hours/day.
- You can be fit with the two study contact lenses in the powers available (-2.00 to -5.00 D).
How to participate
If you are interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: MIKI. You will be provided with all relevant study information prior to study enrolment and you are under no obligation to participate.