About the study
This study looks to evaluate the diagnostic capabilities of two different devices in relation to dry eye, and how they compare to traditional assessment methods. This study is recruiting individuals with and without dry eye.
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility & baseline measurements – 2 hours
- Optional Visit 2 – Repeat of V1 measurements (1-7 days after V1) – 1.5 hours
Total time commitment for visits – Either 2 hours for 1 visit or 3.5 hours over 2 visits
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend an eye exam.
What are the requirements?
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You either don’t wear contact lenses at all, or are able and willing to refrain from wearing contact lenses for 48 hours prior to the study visit(s)
- This study accepts individuals with and without dry eye
In appreciation of your time, you will receive $20 per hour that you are involved in the study (up to $70 upon completion for participants who finish both visits). Parking tokens are available for those who drive to their visits.
How to participate
If you are interested in participating, please call 519-888-4742 and mention the study ID “DORY.” You will be provided with all relevant study information prior to study enrollment and you are under no obligation to participate.