In this study, we will be evaluating the clinical performance of a daily disposable multifocal contact lens (CL) to correct difficulty of the eye to focus on near objects with distance correction (presbyopia) in people with short-sightedness (myopia).
About the study
If eligible, you will be asked to follow the study instructions and attend the following visits:
- Visit 1 – Screening part 1, interview, and study measurements– 3.5 hours
- Visit 2 – Screening part 2, personality test, study measurements, CL fitting, CL insertion and removal training, and study measurements– 3.5 hours
- Visit 3 (1-week ) – CL optimization, and study measurements– 2.5 hours
- Visit 4 (2-week) – study measurements– 2.5 hours
- Visit 5 (6-week) – study measurements– 1 hour
- Visit 6 (12-week) – interview, study measurements, and study exit– 3 hours
Total time commitment – 16 hours over 6 visits
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend an eye exam.
What are the requirements?
To be eligible for this study, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 40 years of age
- Have an eye examination within the last 2 years
- Prescription between -0.50 and -6.00 Dioptre of spherical power with no greater than 1 Dioptre of astigmatism in each eye
- Not a habitual monovision CL lens wearer, rigid lens wearer, multifocal CL wearer (in the past 2 years), or overnight contact lens wearer (in the past 6 months).
How to participate
If you are interested in participating, please email email@example.com and mention the study name: RECORDER
If selected, you will be provided with all relevant study information prior to study enrollment, and you are under no obligation to participate.
|Receive $20 per hour||Time Commitment||Enrollment|
|Up to $320 upon study completion||16 hours over 6 visits||Ongoing|