What are we trying to learn?
The objective of this study is evaluate the performance of a new soft contact lens designed to control the progression of myopia.
About the study
If eligible, you may be asked to wear contact lenses provided by us and attend one of the following visit schedules.
Group A (Current Orthokeratology wearers)
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility, baseline measurements and study exit – 3 hours
Total time commitment – 3 hours
Group B (Have not worn Orthokeratology lenses before)
- Visit 1 – Screening visit to determine eligibility & baseline measurements – 3 hours
- Visit 2 – Lens fitting, measurements & study exit – 3 hours
Total time commitment – 6 hours
The visits will include standard clinical procedures that you might encounter when you attend a routine eye exam.
What are the requirements?
- Must be 7-25 years of age
- Prescription between -1.00 and – 5.00 D with a Cylinder 1.00 D or lower
- Group A participants must be currently wearing OrthoK contact lenses
To learn more or register
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4742 and we’ll be happy to help you register and answer any questions